Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: Yüksek Elfler  (Okunma sayısı 18488 defa)

Öz highlore

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1531
    • E-Posta
Yüksek Elfler
« : Kasım 22, 2012, 11:57:16 ÖÖ »
Sırf paylaşmak için paylaştığım yüksek elf temalı şeyler için şımarıklı edip kendime başlık açıyorum :)

aha number 1:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teclis-forgeworld-High-elves-warhammer-ORIGINAL-very-rare-/261129901576?pt=Games_US&hash=item3ccc8e1608
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
Ynt: Yüksek Elfler
« Yanıtla #1 : Kasım 26, 2012, 02:25:49 ÖÖ »
number 2:
oyunda çok sevdiğim bir arcane item olan "annualing crystal" ile modellenmiş High elf mage
annualing crystal: düşman power dice'ından birini alıp bnm dispelime katıyor

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440060a&prodId=prod1130322
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #2 : Kasım 26, 2012, 11:54:16 ÖS »
num3: RUMORLAR

High Elves

Release Date: Unknown
• The next army to be done after the Warriors of Chaos release.(Harry)
• This would make them sometime early next year.(Harry)
• High Elves early next year. (Meltedwing)
• High Elves are after WoC AND Daemons of Chaos ... but before Lizardmen. (Hastings)

Author: Unknown.
The book is rumoured to have been started. (Harry)
There is a rumour from Ghorros over at the Herdstone that Adam Troke was asking about what folks wanted from the next High Elves book. Could be nothing. Could be he taking another swing at High Elves. This is a possibility as I heard Adam moved from his job on the web team back to games development about a year ago. I assumed this was Lord of the Rings related but it could just as easily been because High Elves were back on the menu.
There is solid information on who the lead writer might be.

Rules:
• There are no rumours about the content of the book.
• Imrik making a return, his inclusion possibly acting like Skrag but for True Dragon Princes. (This ties in with the popularity of the Caledor novels depicting mass dragon combat, the Storm of Magic novella, AND the Graham McNeil 2 part novel.)(Actuality)

Models:
• New unit in plastic (Harry)
• There has been a suggestion that there will be a flying Chariot. (Hastings)
• Monsterous Cavalry (Skeith over on BoLS)
• The monstrous cavalry are a form of lesser wingless dragon, akin to the demigryph.(Actuality)
• Dragon Princes riding some form of true dragon, (possibly limited to a sun dragon) Possibly in sets of three. (Actuality)
• This reminds me of a rumour from last time the book was done. There was a rumour of 'Drake riders' being sculpted by Alex Hedstrom. Maybe they missed the boat last time or there was enough great stuff already with the Dragon and Lion chariot that they got shelved.(Harry)
• Both High Elves and Wood Elves may get the rumoured Treeman in their updated books. (buzz0783) This does not seem very likely to me. (Harry)
• A new everqueen sculpt coming possibly riding some kind of 'critter'. No mention of Maiden Guard. (Eldargal)
• Plastic kit for archers, spearmen and seaguard all in one box. (Bramgaunt)
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #3 : Aralık 31, 2012, 01:27:17 ÖÖ »
bir rumor daha.. ASF nin kalkması olası...en azından her round olmaması veya sadece ön sıraya olması gibi seçenekler olabilir...yani zayıflama ihtimali var

ama bunu şimdilik düşük olasılık görülüyor...çünkü tam olarak kalkması durumunda ne swordmaster bir i,şe yarar nede white lion
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #4 : Ocak 06, 2013, 02:43:59 ÖS »
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #5 : Ocak 21, 2013, 04:01:01 ÖS »
6.Lige dair.....

Elflerde MSU oynamak yaygındır ve etkilidir
Bilirsiniz ben ise PG horde çıkarım sürekli
Ligde MSU olmasada ona doğru ilk geçişi deneyeceğim
15 kişilik 2 tane white lion ünitesi var rosterda
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #6 : Şubat 16, 2013, 03:24:48 ÖÖ »
Rumorlar Üzerine....

Genel olarak spearmenlerde pek bir puan indirimi beklenmiyor
Ancak okçu ve lothern seaguardlarda ufak bir değişiklik olacak gibi

Dragon princess'lerin gerçek dragon(cuk)a binmelerinin yanında white liona binen rare slot MC üniteleri gelecek gibi..Bu konuda yoğun bir beklenti var. Hatta önüne gelen convertini yapar olmuş.

elyvran reavers ve silver helmlerin core dönme ihtimalleri çok konusuluyor. Silver helmler için bu durum ağır basıyor. ER lar için biraz belirsiz. Ama shadow warriorlarla birlikte bu ünite şuan çok işlevsiz. Shadow warriorlar için pek birşey görükmüyor.
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #7 : Mart 06, 2013, 02:15:09 ÖÖ »
Uzun zamandır yeni bir ses yok...Forumun birinde..kitap cıkmadan önceki sessiz döneme girildi falan diyor..peh..GW
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #8 : Mart 28, 2013, 01:22:11 ÖÖ »
Posted by Ozguard battlehammer on Bugman's Forum

I won't say how I know but I can say that the next army book will be High Elves.

They have a number of new things.

Flying Phoenix's (Frost and Fire) that can drop flame templates on units they fly over. Gets abilities based on what is roled on winds of magic

Great Eagle towing chariots (Which can have bolt throwers on them)

New Highmage of Hoeth (Swordsmaster/mage) Gets every signature from all 8 lores.

Everqueen

Silver Helms as Core

Martial Prowess across the board

Archer units with magical bows

Swordsmasters get a parry save vs shooting

New Shadow Warrior Models

The White Dwarf battle report is vs Ogres.

I'm not sure how many of you are interested in High Elves, but I thought I'd share what I know.
The elves are watching

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #9 : Mart 28, 2013, 01:48:43 ÖÖ »
o değilde...orduyuda boyasam fena olmaz hani
The elves are watching

Zero Origin

• İleti: 229
« Yanıtla #10 : Mart 29, 2013, 11:35:37 ÖÖ »
o konuda bende katılıyorum hatta ben ne ara fantezi ordusunu boyuyacam diye dusunup korkuyorum

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #11 : Mart 30, 2013, 12:27:19 ÖÖ »
The last I've heard is the Huge High Elf Dragon (plastic box) is on the way but not yet. We will see it in a wave in the near future as well as the Greater Deamons (expect the same big box and huge base, same as Arachnarok and Zombie Dragon). Also I've heard that you could build in this kit a MERWYRM. Dunno if we shall see these rules now in the book or maybe later on a White Dwarf. (StromezGrom)
The elves are watching

Azactoth

• Kerberos Kompany
  • İleti: 2645
    • E-Posta

burock

• İleti: 2124
  • War, war never changes...
    • Hobi Blogum - Garganthar
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #13 : Mart 30, 2013, 09:52:35 ÖS »
İce phoenix nedir yaw...

Her yeni orduya monstrous yaratik vercez diye kasmayi anlarim da, ice phoenix...?
War, war never changes...

Öz highlore

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #14 : Mart 30, 2013, 09:55:31 ÖS »
offffff
The elves are watching