Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: Dark Angels (Rumors)  (Okunma sayısı 11438 defa)

blackwinter

• İleti: 1627
Ynt: Dark Angels (Rumors)
« Yanıtla #15 : Kasım 26, 2012, 05:41:36 ÖS »
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/11/presence-of-faeit-dark-angels-chaos.html

Dark Angels
Very little makes me happier at the moment (besides maybe getting better and getting my house), than knowing that Dark Angels are just a heart skip and a beat away. Pre-orders coming up in December will be fantastic, and I look forward to seeing the new units and models.

My Dark Vengeance models have been just sitting around, and it would be fantastic to really get into them, and field them on the tabletop.

The rumors so far, seem tame enough, with several options for deathwing and ravenwing units. I definitely will be looking closer at bikes, and I hope the that the codex really gets into those options, rather than just turning into another mostly terminator army.

Chaos Daemons
I know that my view on the February release will look like a White Dwarf insert. We have heard otherwise off of warseer that it will be a dual codex/Army book release, but that seems a little far fetched. I would love to see a dex release, but I am going with the most logical rumor sets I have heard.

I suppose the next issue with February Daemons, is that I do not expect them in the February White Dwarf, but instead in the March edition, which would mean pre-orders towards the end of February. I know the rumors are not stating this yet, but I just wanted to throw it out, so that those expecting a Feb Chaos Daemons release are not thinking February 2nd (first saturday of the month).

Wrapping it Up
Once I get moved, things will settle down on this end quickly. Back to some battle reports, model work, etc. Right now its rather difficult to have all my models packed and buried under a mountain of boxes. I am also re-looking at the layout of the site some, so there could be some over-all changes coming with the new year.

I know first off this week though, expect the rumor compilations to be updated, because they are all way out of date.
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"

blackwinter

« Yanıtla #16 : Kasım 30, 2012, 09:20:57 ÖÖ »
via Stickmonkey on Bols
Expected Dark Angels Launch miniatures:
Deathwing Box
Ravenwing Box
Dark Angels Powered Armor Box
Mystery Large Vehicle

3 New Characters:
Belial,
Asmodai
Namaan
...existing characters moved to finecast.

Dark Angels recieve a Full codex - not a White Dwarf update.
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"

Sulcalen

• Üye
  • İleti: 963
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #17 : Aralık 07, 2012, 01:14:16 ÖS »
Olm amma uğraştınız şu DA işiyle ya, çıksa alıcanız sanki  :P

Ruhi

• İleti: 5825
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #18 : Aralık 07, 2012, 01:20:07 ÖS »
Abi şu iki meret direk tüm SM'leri etkiliyor, ben de ondan merak ediyorum:

- Heavy Choice Anti-Air Vechicle
- Fast Choice Air Superiority Vechicle..

Bu adamlarda gelirse, tüm marinelere gelir diye düşünüyorum.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Antimodes

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1065
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #19 : Aralık 14, 2012, 05:15:08 ÖS »
Ağzından bal damlıyor Ruhi...  ;D

Ruhi

• E-Posta
Dark Angels Rumorları
« Yanıtla #20 : Aralık 20, 2012, 08:18:57 ÖÖ »

« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 14, 2013, 10:43:20 ÖÖ Gönderen: anchorite »
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Ruhi

• E-Posta
Ynt: Dark Angels Minileri (White Dwarf'tan İlk Resimler)
« Yanıtla #21 : Aralık 20, 2012, 08:23:19 ÖÖ »
Çok ilginç yav.. Deathwing Knights..  :o Acayip havalı isim.. :)

- Mark Twain

blackwinter

« Yanıtla #22 : Aralık 20, 2012, 08:38:16 ÖÖ »

"Horus Rising"

blackwinter

« Yanıtla #23 : Aralık 20, 2012, 08:39:05 ÖÖ »
Çok ilginç yav.. Deathwing Knights..  :o Acayip havalı isim.. :)

WTF dedirten modeller.
"Horus Rising"

Antimodes

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1065
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #24 : Aralık 20, 2012, 03:32:58 ÖS »
Arkadaş daha ipad sayıs çıkmadı, basılı derginin fotoları nete düştü...

Teknoloji dediğin işi hızlandırmalı ama...

Öz highlore

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1531
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #25 : Aralık 20, 2012, 04:21:47 ÖS »
oha.. ilk kez 40k modellerini beğeniyor olabilirim suan
The elves are watching

blackwinter

« Yanıtla #26 : Aralık 20, 2012, 05:14:47 ÖS »
aşağıda kurallarının bir kımı var: şu DeathwigKnightlar kesin GK paladinleri gibi falan olacak. kendine özel adamları bizim paladinler. hiç sevmedim bu durumu. kesin başka ordularada gelir böyle şeyler. ben GK yı standart marine kafasından daha farklı bir ordu olduğu için çok seviyorum. umarım bunu bozmazlar.

--------------
Just in reference to the title of this post: No, it's not actually a leak, the WD is just out in Denmark...for some odd reason. I picked up my own copy yesterady at a local kiosk.

Tid bits of note in the WD:
Dark Talon: Rift cannnon (no rules sited), hurricane bolters and stasis bomb (one use only, dropped on an enemy for - 3 WS and - 3 I)

Niphilim fighter: heavy bolters, blacksword missiles (no rules sited, but the battle report later in the issue mentions that the fighter is supposed to be good at taking on enemy flyers, so I guess the missiles are for that), avenger mega bolter/lascannon.

Deathwing Command: multiple options incl. apothecary and standard bearer. A "Champion" wielding the "massive halberd of Caliban" is mentioned and there's a picture (no rules sited).

Deathwing Knights: Terminators with WS5, Storm Shields, power mauls and special rules, incl. Hammer of
Wrath and "Smite" which makes them strike at S10 AP2 for one round. BTW both DW terminators and the knights can be fielded in units of 10 now! Oh and the DW can take plasma cannon and they have USR "split fire"!!!!

Land Speeder Vengeance: AC/HB, plasma storm battery (mentioned in the battle report to be able to fire either 3 small blasts or 1 large blast, I'm guessing plasma stats).

Darkshroud: HB/AC, Shrouded USR and conferes Stealth to allies within 12", and it has a rule that gives units +1 to charge distance (as far as I can read - the picture is quite small and hard to read, so perhaps it's plus 1 to something else).

RW Black Knights: plasma talons (instead of bolters, no rules sited, and not being called twin-linked plasma gun/pistols leads me to believe the rules could be a bit different), corvus hammer (no rules sited, but I guess they are power mauls), they also have the option of a RW grenade launcher.

Sammael: pretty much the same as before, as far as I can tell, though with a 4+ inv.save (which is confered to the land speeder if he chooses that instead) - can't remember if that's new.

Dreadnaught: has option for dual twin-autocannons, venerable dreadnaught has "DW vehicle" rule
Rules mentioned:

DW knights and black knights have a rule called "Inner Circle" and in the battlereport it is mentioned as giving them some form of re-roll in close combat.

New rule calles DW Vehicle

DW assault rule is mentioned in the battle report as ensuring a DS in turns 1 or 2 with no dice roll needed, decided by the DA player before the game begins.

There are more special rules mentioned but no rules sited.
DW, DW command and knights are in the same box.
RW command and RW black knights are in the same box.

This was what I could decern, but there are probably loads more if you really study the WD.

I feel with you guys "over there" who have to wait until the 5th of January for your copy of WD, so I hope my little run down will at least give you something over the holidays.

...and happy holidays once you get to it.

"Horus Rising"

vace

• Üye
  • İleti: 1706
  • My will be done!
« Yanıtla #27 : Aralık 21, 2012, 09:36:51 ÖÖ »
Modeller güzelmiş, Belial amcayı boyanı da tebrik ediyorum.
Tomb Kings
2189+

blackwinter

« Yanıtla #28 : Aralık 24, 2012, 09:57:44 ÖÖ »
There has been a lot of talk about the upcoming Deathwing Knights. While we really do not yet have the rules sitting in front of us yet, we do have some information gained from the White Dwarf battle report. These Knights look nasty.

via Faeit 212 earlier post (info from Lars Emil). Check Here
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/12/dark-angels-units-details-from-wd.html#more

Deathwing Knights: Terminators with WS5, Storm Shields, power mauls and special rules, incl. Hammer of
Wrath and "Smite" which makes them strike at S10 AP2 for one round. BTW both DW terminators and the knights can be fielded in units of 10 now! Oh and the DW can take plasma cannon and they have USR "split fire"!!!!

These guys are going to be tough. If this initial look at them is true, they will rip apart everything on the charge. With storm shields and terminator armor, getting a Hammer of Wrath attack at S10 AP2 on Inititive 10 seems a little over the top, but I guess it comes down to how the points will reflect them.

Still, even with a single wound, the storm shields seem like the great equalizer with Knights surviving in close combat.

This is definitely one of those units to be looking for as more information comes to us
"Horus Rising"

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #29 : Aralık 24, 2012, 09:59:36 ÖÖ »
Adamlar muazzam defansif olacaklar yani. Yav, bu 10 tane Termi hikayesine hasta oluyorum. Buradayız deyip, kalkmıyorlar. Heh.

- Mark Twain