Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: 40K Pancake Edition  (Okunma sayısı 7770 defa)

Antimodes

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1065
    • E-Posta
40K Pancake Edition
« : Ocak 25, 2012, 01:55:28 ÖS »
Selamlar,

Orjinal linkin şifresi "pancake" olduğundan bu kuralların adı pancake olarak konmuş arkadaşlar.

İlk başlık rumor hakkındaydı bu yeni başlığı kuralların içeriğini tatışalım diye açtım. Yane "Yaa abi bence bu kurallar sahte" gibi postları ilk başlığa yazınız.

Kaldığımız yerden devam edelim daha önce bende ışık yakmayan bir değişiklik daha var, ki bence önemli;

- cc de walkerın özel kuralı kalmış, yani artık cc'de walkerlar da arka zırhtan yiyor damageları.

Saygılar,

Antimodes

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
Ynt: 40K Pancake Edition
« Yanıtla #1 : Ocak 25, 2012, 01:58:52 ÖS »
Ne demiştim, 6th ed ile tyranidler kendine gelcek inşallah. ;)

Aşağıda IG vs Nids 1850 puan panckae ed maçının raporu mevcut, dakkadan alıntı. Haket deneyecem şu Tyranidleri, çok zevkli olabilir.

Alıntı
Played an 1850 game IG vs Nids yesterday. Unfortunately, we used 5 hours on 2,5 turns, so the game wasn't finished, so no batrep.

However, I can give a short blow-by-blow

IG list:
CCS, standard, 2 melta, astropath
Enginseer, 3 servitors
3 Ratlings
3 Ratlings
PCS, 3 melta, hf
Squad, melta
Squad, melta
Squad, flamer
HWS, mortars
Veterans, 2 melta, hf
Veterans, 3 plasma
Veterans, 3 plasma
Vendetta, hb
Vendetta
3 Hydra
2 Hydra
Medusa, closed top

Nid list
Prime, stuff
Doom, pod
3 Hiveguard
3 Lictors
8ish Warriors, shooty
15 Devourer Gaunts
Tervigon
10 Genestealers
14 Genestealers
Trygon
Trygon
2 Biovores

My opponent (nids) won the roll-off for deployment etc. He gets to choose sides and deploy 3 objectives, two go along his baseline, and the third actually goes in the middle of the table, as his warriors will walk up to provide synapse. My two go along my baseline. He bids 0 stratagem points (like last time), and I take it, as I don't want tankhunting hiveguard around. Going last isn't that big of a deal anyways.
- Unfortunately, while pancake edition has a great concept for deployment and going first, the execution is so flawed that it actually ends up worse than 5th ed. 3 dice rolls get condenced into one now, as the winner of the roll gets the advantage of placing one more objective, choosing sides and bidding first (which leads to a 0 pts bid every time).

He deploys tervigon behind building, holding one objective. Warriors go in the middle, hiveguard go centre-right. Biovores hide in a ruin. Trygons + lictors + doom in deepstrike, stealers in outflank, devourer gaunts in reserve.

I deploy mortars + melta squad on one objective, two other IS squads on other objective. Wall of tanks between the two objectives with enginseer and CCS behind them.

First turn is relatively light. My CCS, mortars and one IS take some casualities from biovores and warriors, while the hiveguard stun the large hydra squadron. The tervigon pop out around 12 gaunts, but perils on catalyst.
In return, I take out a few warriors and put two wounds on the prime. I also knock out some gaunts and put a wound on the tervigon with a 6" blast scatter. My enginseer fixed the stunned result on the hydra squadron.

Turn 2 is when the gak hits the fan.
My opponent dedicates two reserve dice to both trygons and doom, and one to lictors. Everything arrives. Lictors go on my left flank, both trygons try to deepstrike right in front of my hydra line. One scatters away, the other hits. Doom lands close to my right hand objective holders.
My defensive fire phase:
Lictors get defensive fired at by mortars, one IS and the three remaining of the CCS. Two lictors die.
The trygon takes on 5 hydras and two infantry squads. Hydras put 2 wounds on him, lasguns actually manage three wounds on him. Doom isn't eligible for defensive fire.

Now comes the pain! Lictor engages nearby IS and rips them to shreds. Trygon charges large hydra squadron, and as it was stunned last turn, he puts 7 auto-pens on it. Two are taken out, the last one is stunned and WD'ed.

Doom then sucks the souls out of the nearby ratling squad, and kills half of an IS. The last squad manages to pass the test. I was extremely lucky with saves here. I took 14 hits on one squad, and only failed 4 saves. He then throws out his big blast, and takes out my medusa and two servitors. Other shooting takes out my company commander.

In my turn 2, I dedicate two dice to roughriders, two to one veteran squad and one to the last. I get the roughriders and one squad of plasma vets.
My roughriders do a charge of the light brigade and assault the fully healthy trygon, wanting to knock some wounds of it before they run away. The plasma vets move up to blast away whatever remains standing after the cavalry charge. Remaining hydras line up the one-wound trygon with warriors or doom as a second target. Enginseer fixed the stunned result on a hydra.

The charge of the light brigade goes over all expectations, taking the trygon out! The plasma vets easily knocks out the other trygon, while the hydras put some more damage on the warriors. One IS squad fires at doom, but I quickly realise how futile that is, so the other one fires at hiveguard and takes out one.

Turn 3
My opponent is now raking in 9 objective points per turn to my now paltry 3. The tervigon has made around 40 gaunts and is still not empty. He keeps one squad of stealers in reserve, the other outflanks in, with only the roughriders as a target. The devourer gaunts enter from a trygon hole.

In assault, the lictor tries to knock around a hydra, with no effect. The genestealers rip the poor roughriders to shreds.
In shooting, doom sucks the life out of another five guardsmen, after another round of amazing saves on my behalf. (5 failed out of 17) He tries to take out a hydra, but has to settle with knocking out the last servitor. The devourer gaunts take my vets down to just my sergeant. Other shooting is light, with only my brave banner-bearer biting the dust and the last mortar running of the field.

We had to end it here, after about 4 hours of playing and 5 hours spent overall. It did look like the nids would win this, mainly because he could continue to make troops, while I was quickly running out of troops.

The game seems to begin a turn or two earlier with these rules. The amount of action we got in turn two is more than what usually happens in turn 3-4 in 5th ed. This is something we have noticed from earlier playtests too.
Another thing to take home from this game is the importance of reserves and reserve management. Pancake edition does away with "first turn alphastrike" in favor of the much cooler blow by blow alphastrikes of reserves. Finding that balance between reserves and on-table will play a big part in both strategy and tactics in pancake edition.

Azactoth

• Kerberos Kompany
  • İleti: 2645
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #2 : Ocak 25, 2012, 02:37:19 ÖS »
bu arada arkadaşlar pancake edisyon codex düzeltmeleri ile oynamıyorlar sanırım çünkü artık catalyst oyunun başına bir kere atılıyor ve doom sadece çift sayıda model öldürüyor falan... ama tam da emin olamadım... :)

Antimodes

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #3 : Ocak 25, 2012, 03:21:02 ÖS »
Selam Abi,

Abi catalyst için oyunda 1 kere diye bir kural yok, her game cycle'ın başındaki ilk frienly move fazında atılıyor. Aynı game cycle'ında 1'den fazla friendly turn olabildiğinden bu şekilde yazmışlar. Eskiden turn dediğin attık game cycle oldu kafası işte.

Adam şu şekil yazmış; "I took 14 hits on one squad". Hani 3d6 - ld7 dedin mi 14 olması için mecbur 2 ile çarpmaları lazım. Bence bunu da doğru oynamışlar.

Saygılar,

Azactoth

• Kerberos Kompany
  • İleti: 2645
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #4 : Ocak 25, 2012, 03:30:32 ÖS »
haa.. Ben game cycle tanımından, her oyunda 1 defa diye anlamıştım...

14 hit mantıklı ld test farkını 2 ile çarpıyorsun, sanırım ben cover save kısmını düşünmedim... ancak öyle tek sayıya düşer çünkü AP2 woundlar...

Antimodes

• Misafir
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #5 : Şubat 01, 2012, 05:38:18 ÖS »
http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-40k/leaked40k-heretics-rulebook-real/

Acı gerçekler... Bu arada bu beasts of war super siteymiş hakaten.

Ruhi

• İleti: 5825
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #6 : Şubat 01, 2012, 06:19:54 ÖS »
Rumor ile geldi, rumor ile gitti.

Bu olay çok kötü oldu benim için. Keyfim ne kadar kaçtı anlatamam. Ciddi hiç 40K gazım kalmadı. :(
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

althar amadeous

• İleti: 1074
  • Grimgar Nadir Keski
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #7 : Şubat 02, 2012, 01:07:10 ÖÖ »
Rumor ile geldi, rumor ile gitti.

Bu olay çok kötü oldu benim için. Keyfim ne kadar kaçtı anlatamam. Ciddi hiç 40K gazım kalmadı. :(

Ruhi o zaman su fantasyde demon ordunu çıkarsana neymiş sunlar bı öğrenelim bize bı ogret demonlari
Beastmen - 5000 pts
Space Orcs - 3100 pts
Gothic Chaos - 1000pts
BB-Orc team - Dwarf team
Stompa - Looted Shadow Sword

İsmayil

• Misafir
  • İleti: 390
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #8 : Şubat 02, 2012, 01:40:23 ÖÖ »
arkadaşlar bence bu topic tirajıkomik bir şekilde heresy damgası vurulmalık olmuş.  8) no offence  ;D

Blind

• İleti: 425
  • For The Emperor
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #9 : Şubat 02, 2012, 02:32:13 ÖÖ »
Ya çok uzun geldi okumadım özetleyecek birisi var mıdır :D
I am Alpharius

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #10 : Şubat 02, 2012, 08:18:27 ÖÖ »
Ruhi o zaman su fantasyde demon ordunu çıkarsana neymiş sunlar bı öğrenelim bize bı ogret demonlari

40K Warhammer Fantasy farkı abi yav. O kadar daha çok core daemon'a ihtiyaç varki. Filler falan desen, hala bayağa eksik çıkıyor.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Barbar139

• İleti: 2070
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #11 : Şubat 02, 2012, 09:33:24 ÖÖ »
Ya çok uzun geldi okumadım özetleyecek birisi var mıdır :D

Özet: Pancake edition'un 6th edition ile alakası yok. Tamamen unofficial.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

althar amadeous

• İleti: 1074
  • Grimgar Nadir Keski
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #12 : Şubat 02, 2012, 09:44:14 ÖÖ »

40K Warhammer Fantasy farkı abi yav. O kadar daha çok core daemon'a ihtiyaç varki. Filler falan desen, hala bayağa eksik çıkıyor.

hım ok ruhi
Beastmen - 5000 pts
Space Orcs - 3100 pts
Gothic Chaos - 1000pts
BB-Orc team - Dwarf team
Stompa - Looted Shadow Sword

Rhonanthor

• Misafir
  • İleti: 148
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #13 : Şubat 02, 2012, 04:09:57 ÖS »
Bence bu en azından piyasa testi için unofficial diye ilan edilmiş bir versiyon.

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #14 : Şubat 02, 2012, 05:24:01 ÖS »
Bence bu en azından piyasa testi için unofficial diye ilan edilmiş bir versiyon.

Eğer böyleyse, müthiş iş çıkarttılar. Herkes adamları konuştu, bir sürü playtest, vs. Benim gibi bozulan da pek yoktur herhalde. Olsa da, 3 bozulur geri döner zaten.

Piyasa testi ise.. benim şu ana kadar duyduğum, gördüğüm en iyi test sanırım. Heh.

- Mark Twain