Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: 6th Edition Rumor'ları  (Okunma sayısı 33686 defa)

Ruhi

• İleti: 5827
    • E-Posta
Ynt: 6th Edition Rumor'ları
« Yanıtla #60 : Nisan 30, 2012, 04:51:02 ÖS »
Konu Dışı Olacak ve 1000. kez yazılıyor ama tekrar:

Ben o ordu güçlü, bu güçsüz muhabbetini hiç ama hiç sevmiyorum. Üzülüyorum hatta, zevkle model boyarken(tecrübe konuşuyor: Vendetta boyarken hissettim. Hatta oynamayayım IG'yi dedim. En sonda Manticore'u boyarken hissettim) aman laf mı olur diye(Çevre baskısı :P). Liste yaparken bunları almasam mı diye düşünmekten. Sıkışmış hissediyorum.  :-\

Üç tane ana argümanım var:

1-) Aramızda sanki güçlü ordu güçsüz ordu ayrımı yapılabilecek kaç kişi varki. Hatta var mı? Ben garip bazı eşleşmeler hariç güçlü ordu şudur demenin zor olduğunu düşünüyorum. Kimse 40K oynamadıki o kadar(ve oynamak istiyorum keyifleki mızmızlık etme hakkına sahip olayım..  ;) ).

Hatta şöyle daha net yazayım: İyi bir Daemon oyuncusu, uğraştığı bir liste ile gelse hepimizin tozunu arttırır. Onun dışında marine güçlü, IG güçlü, bu güçsüz falan.. Kendi aramızda olsa olsa oynaması zor veya kolay diye geyik yapabiliriz diye düşünüyorum. Bir de orduları tam mı değil mi diye..

2-) Aramızda kimse kendi ordusunu güçlü diye oynamıyor. Öyle gamerlar değiliz zaten. Hatta yeni gelenlere modellerini beğenip alın diyoruz yav.

Benim muazzam keyfimi kaçırıyor, IG ile kazanınca karşımdakinin aman zaten güçlü ordu demesine. Yada adam GK ile kaybedince 40K'dan anlamıyor, Tau ile oyun kazanınca yıldız oyuncu olmayacak.  Ama karşıdaki arkadaşın ordusuna sürekli "senin ordu güçlü" veya (saldırgan olmasa da pasif bir şekilde kendi orduna) "benimki güçsüz" demek oyunun keyfini çok kaybettiriyor diye düşünüyorum. Kazanmak oyunun bir keyfi. Bu kadar büyük bir hobinin tek keyfi değil haliyle ama bir keyfi. Herkes eğlenci için oynuyor aramızda, herkesi döveyim diye değil.

3-) Bir de zaten elimizdeki minyatürler meta-gaming konseptine uyamıyor bile. Neyin güçlü olduğunu biliyorsunuz ama masaya zaten koyamıyorsunuz. Herkes elindekilerle bir şey yapmaya çalışıyor. MtG değil bu sonuç olarak. Ebay'den, Yakup'tan falan iyi deste için kart al, rakibine üstünlük sağla. Bazı oyuncaklar biraz güçlü oluyor bazen ama hemen herkesin var yanlış ünitesi.

-------
Bunları söyledikten sonra.. :)

Ben Grey Knightları çok seviyorum. Keşke dedicated oyuncumuz olsa da 2 yıl boyunca GK toplasa da elinde her şeyi olsa. Yaşar geldi ilk defa düzenli oyun oynayan bir Space Marine'imiz oldu. Belki bir Land Raider görürüz diye umuyorum masada. Space Wolves çok güçlü diye sohbet ediyoruz, yav keşke bir kurdumuz olsa da görsek.

Çok ciddi hobiye yeni başlıyor olsam, etraftaki herkes Grey Knights güçlü deyip dursa, soğurdum. "Aman beni kazanma hırsıyla yanan bir adam gibi mi görürler" diye.

Bell of Lost Souls'da bir makale vardı bugün. Herif sıkıldım Grey Knightlardan diyor. Adamın bizim sahip olmadığımız hakkı var, çünkü geçtiğimiz hafta sonu 5 maç yapmış farklı GK ve Wolflara karşı. :)

Ben de istiyorum aynı hakkı! Bozulmak istiyorum ve şunu yazmak istiyorum:
Alıntı
It was a pretty miserable sea of metallic  painting mixed with some howling werewolves.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Azactoth

• İleti: 2645
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #61 : Nisan 30, 2012, 08:37:25 ÖS »
Yaw maksat canını sıkmak değil... Aslında kendi adıma temel sorun (Tyranidlerim adına) senin mevcut ordundaki efektiflikte tyranid ünitelerine benim sahip olmamam... Hani kafamda prox de olsa denemeyi planladığım bir şeyler var... Can sıktıysam tekrar affola... :)

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #62 : Mayıs 02, 2012, 10:25:21 ÖÖ »
Alıntı
Hey everyone, Reecius here from Frontline Gaming to discuss 6th edition rumors and what they mean for competitive play.

So, we've all been waiting with baited breathe for the dawn of 6th edition. We here at Frontline were lucky enough to get our hands on that leaked 6th ed faux-rule set early, and play tested the rules which you can see here, and here.

That rule set was just great, in my opinion. It was a big change, shook things up, and it introduced a lot of the common sense fixes to the game I have wanted to see for years. It also incorporated Apoc into the main game, which really increases the appeal of FW kits, and it sped the game up. That helps tournament play a ton (which I am a big fan of) but it also means casual play was improved as you can either get your weekly game in in less time, or play bigger games in the same amount of time. That is a win for us as players, and for GW as it sells more models.

This rule set eliminated a lot of silly randomness from the game. I love that as the less chance you have in the game, the more it's about skill. For a competitively minded individual, this appeals to me as it means my fate is more in my hands and less up to dumb luck. The random element in 40K is what makes it fun though too, so I would never want to see it completely gone, but no more present than needed to create that sense of chance that makes the game so exciting.

For all of those reasons and more, I really hoped those rules were legit. We have since been getting a lot of contradictory information. Some sources say it is real, some say not even close. The most recent rumors about the rules being more like 8th ed Fantasy really worry me, though. Random is funny, but it gets old, fast.

5th was a marked improvement from 4th. It was a clean-up of some of the unfun parts of 4th, but largely the same game. After a nearly a decade, I am really ready for a change, as are a lot of folks I talk to. However, a change to a more random system such as we have with Fantasy would just stink in a big way. 9 out of 10 people I know that play Fantasy do not like the random charge ranges, or a lot o the crazy randomness in the game (Spooky Forests?). A lot of folks I have spoken to have taken a break from Fantasy during 8th ed because the rule set does not appeal to them as much. A few have said they love it, but they are certainly the minority in my experience. All of the sales data I have seen also indicates that since the dawn of 8th ed Fantasy, sales have gone down, not up.

It is therefore really strange to me to think that GW, a company driven to achieve profits, would implement that system in 40K as well. But, GW often does things that seem illogical to me, so I suppose that doesn't mean much.

What it does mean though in practical terms, is that I think we will see a large exodus of the tournament minded gamers to systems other than 40K such as Warmachine, Heavy Gear, Infinity, etc. Those games have systems with (shock) tightly written, unambiguous rules. The goal of game balance (although they don't always meet that goal) and an active hand in their communities. I don't think people will quit wholesale as most of us have too much invested in this game (and despite grumblings to the contrary, do love it), but I do think it will give a big boost to GW's competitors. I know that hear at Frontline, we play a lot of the other games, but 40K appeals to us the most because it is such a large, well established game with the biggest following. You can go damn near anywhere and get a game of 40K.

A move to a game more about wacky, random events may appeal to a lot of people (and I know there are a lot of you out there that would be happy to see the tournament gamer go away) but ultimately, it is bad for GW. Anytime business is bled away to other games that is a bad thing, and as we have seen, the tournament gamers are highly organized and willing to put together huge events that draw people from all over the world to share in a love of Toy Soldiers.

I sincerely hope that GW gives us a game that will reinvigorate us all in the hobby, and asserts their position as the top dog in the game. To do that, they need to give us the holy trinity of game design: Rules for the Tournament Gamer, Fluff for the Casual Gamers, and Models for the Hobbyist. All of those things are achievable and all of them benefit the others. Beautiful models, a great back-story and tight rules makes everyone happy and grows the game.

Here's to hoping that this summer brings us something that will make all of us want to keep 40K going strong.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/05/6th-edition-on-my-mind.html
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Sulcalen

• Üye
  • İleti: 963
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #63 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 10:33:48 ÖÖ »
Bu site genelde boşa atmıyor, bir bakın çok bomba şeyler var.

http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2012/05/05/network-news-the-6th-edition-leak-and/

Erdinçle akraba oluyormuşuz mesela  ;)

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #64 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 11:15:07 ÖÖ »
Random assult range'den nefret ediyorum yav. Ciddi ciddi korkmaya başladım. Bu kadar kritik bir şeyin random olması acayip ayıp geliyor bana.

Hayır, kaçınılmaz bir şekilde atılmak zorunda kalınacak zar yüzünden kazanmak veya kaybetmek durumuna alışmak lazım falan ama.. zor yav.

- Mark Twain

Sulcalen

• Üye
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #65 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 11:51:36 ÖÖ »
Aman abi iyidir, assault etmem, assault edeni sevmem... Hatta şık bir failed assult sonucu 12'' önümde kalmış gariban dedicated assult ünitelerine de bayılırım, şööle gökten yağmur değil gauss yağsın şeklinde saldıran arkadaşlara sıkınca pek bir şık oluyor, lezzetinden yenmiyor valla  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Barbar139

• YK GM
  • İleti: 2083
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #66 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 08:00:45 ÖS »
Abi oha bu ne gaz :) Necron Auto-win desinler istersen yeni edition'da...
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

sargon

• İleti: 695
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #67 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 08:40:56 ÖS »
İlk sızan 6th kitabının sonundaki şeylerle uyumlu hatırlayan varsa :)

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #68 : Mayıs 06, 2012, 11:10:41 ÖS »
Assult range 6" + 2d6 yaparlarsa eğlenir ama Levent.. :)

- Mark Twain

İsmayil

• Misafir
  • İleti: 390
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #69 : Mayıs 07, 2012, 06:03:34 ÖÖ »
süper ya.. whfb bırakma sebebim random movement 40k'yı da rezil etmek için tekrar karşımda

Azactoth

• İleti: 2645
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #70 : Mayıs 07, 2012, 10:30:57 ÖÖ »
Tau Space Marine Kardeştir... çekemeyen kalleştir ;D ;D ;D

Sulcalen

• Üye
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #71 : Mayıs 07, 2012, 01:21:42 ÖS »
Alıntı
Assult range 6" + 2d6 yaparlarsa eğlenir ama Levent..

daha iyi işte ben kesin 18'' e coşar gelirim diyen bir arkadaş 8 inç koşup benim tam 10 inç önümde kalacak  ;D ;D ;D

Alıntı
Abi oha bu ne gaz  Necron Auto-win desinler istersen yeni edition'da...

valla bu gaz bütün shooter ordu sahiplerinin ortak temennisidir sanırım ;)

Alıntı
Tau Space Marine Kardeştir... çekemeyen kalleştir  

Artık SM ler chapter monastrylerinde tau beslerler, sevimli sevimli

Ayrıca şuna a bir bakın bakeem

I know all of these rumors sound bloody ridiculous but they may not be bad for the game at all. I have been chatting with the source for my documents, we both feel that based off of the csm codex that assaults off of consolidation will be back as well as possibly off the bloody deep strike. This is not only backed up by the fact that they are "nerfing" assault range, but also because of 2 special rules.

Mates say hello to bloody "snap fire" and the return of overwatch.

Snap fire - allows a unit to shoot at an attacking unit at bs 1 prior to being assaulted.
« Son Düzenleme: Mayıs 07, 2012, 01:23:28 ÖS Gönderen: Sulcalen »

mereghost

• Katılımcı
  • İleti: 415
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #72 : Mayıs 07, 2012, 08:12:02 ÖS »
Tau Space Marine Kardeştir... çekemeyen kalleştir ;D ;D ;D

Koruyun lan bizi köpekler! Calgar viskimi tazele!

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #73 : Mayıs 08, 2012, 08:48:14 ÖÖ »
Muhtemelen internetin en ünlü bloggerlarından olan abinin geyikleri işte:

Alıntı
Hi I'm Goatboy. You might remember me from such lovely articles as "How to get Goat stains out of your carpet" and "Is Counts-As pushing your kids towards the Devil?" Today I want to talk about some of those 6th edition rumors and some of the ideas that might pop up.

First of all these thoughts are just trying to look at some of the rules from 8th edition Fantasy and how they can fit into the 40k game. I don't know if any of these thoughts are true. I am just thinking (typing) outloud and want to see what people think. So with that in mind let's begin.

The latest rumors from Tasty Taste is telling us to look into the grimdark world of swords, arrows, and books who need to be updated (looking at you Skaven). So with that as my initial morsel of design thought I decided to pull open the big fat book of WFb 8th Ren Faire nonsense and start to pull the pieces that might make a cool set of rules.

The biggest thing is the change in how terrain affects your units. Now if you don't know about Fantasy, when you charge through terrain you are not slowed down, you are just affected by dangerous terrain. There are no other modifiers, just the chance you might trip and fall as you run through whatever crumbling bit of wall might be in your way. This is interesting as there was another small bit of rumor mongering that states that the Nids are going to be very happy with some of the rules changes in 6th. Could this mean that you are no longer knocked down to Initiative 1 when you decide to Koolaid man through that bastion? Yes you could lose some models as you rushed through, but don't you always have a lot more? Those fat 20 man blobs of Genestealers losing 1 or two models as they rush into those 10 lonely Grey Hunters becomes a much more serious game. It might also help out Orks charging into those pesky IG blobs as well. In fact that small change would probably flip the "metagame" around to include a hell of a lot more gribbling things.

Of course you are asking then what would the purpose of Frag grenades be? Well most likely those guys would mean you ignore the dangerous affects of the terrain. Pretty snazzy eh? Means those stick bomb chuckas are pretty damn good now eh? Also I would probably add that Relentless ignores all of this too, that way you don't have those games where you roll 5 1's on your Terminator squad and watch it die to point sticks in the dingus.

Speaking of the movement phase remember those old rumors about how Assault would happen before the shooting phase? Remember how they also said you don't roll a dice for the run, you just go double your movement? Do you guys know how Fantasy moves? You have your movement phase which includes the "assault" move phase as well, then shooting and finally assault. What if 40k did that? Let's say you have to commit fully when you start the movement phase. You declare your marches, assaults, or desires to shoot. No longer do you "decide" after shooting if you wanted to move again? I know that limits some choices but I feel in the long run it could create a much more concrete game. You have to decide in the movement phase what you want to do. It also means you will go where you want to go.

Let's look at it like this. No longer would you have those games where you are shot out of your ride and assaulted. You will have to decide to shoot or assault. It makes your initial decision making extremely important and the players that can think ahead in the turns will become that much better. It also means that most likely your vehicles will do their jobs a bit more as the initial box does give you cover during your turn. It also is a bit more "realistic" in terms of the game as the moving, shooting, and assault is all supposed to happen at once in a chaotic dance of doom and death.

This change in the movement would also mean that games are going to go all over the board. When you decided to run or march you will go 12+ inches. This is pretty huge as it means if you want to create the flanking movement you can do it. It also means those units designed with a shooting and assault element has to decide what it does. So yes those Grey Knights would most likely not going to get the charge most games as their guns are very important to them.

This also means that most likely random assault movement is going to be in the game. That means that the basic movement values are going to change on a lot of options. Most likely the basic movement stays 6 inches but there will be some jumps in "cavalry" options as well as other beasts and fast movement choices. We might see some sweet new bike action as the board pushes beyond the normal 24 inches of death we normally see in games.

Will this all adds up to a major change to the game - while still keeping some of the same things we all know from the codexes we have now? The idea of adding new stats is a bit harder to swallow so I won't go into the rumors of Hull Points and CCW AP values as both of those are new things that are not currently represented in the codexes. The changes I talked about above are all still viable with just main rule book changes. Will we see these? Who knows as I am just trying to talk my way through some of these new ideas. All I can say is I am interested and anything new to spice up the game will be cool by me.

- Mark Twain

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #74 : Mayıs 09, 2012, 08:37:42 ÖÖ »
Bu BoLS'dan ama Warseer'da da üç aşağı, beş yukarı aynı şeyler yazıyor.

Alıntı
There will be at least 4+ "Disciplines" of Psychic Powers in the game.  (WFB has 8 lores)
-Disciplines seem to fall roughly along the lines of the sects described in the novel "A Thousand Sons" as used by the Heresy-Era chapter.
-Each Discipline will have a "Default" power and a set of others that you will roll for each game.
-Number of rolls you get and the the exact details of which powers you end up with are said to be similar to WFB 8th's power selection mechanic.
-Powers have a "Casting Cost" that is different from the mechanic used in WFB 8th.
-Certain 6th Codices will add additional racial specific Disciplines.

Aslında RPG'sinin expensionlarında vardı böyle şeyler. Basit tuttukları sürece çok hoş bir fikir diye düşündüm. :)

NOT: Her gün biraz daha fazla söylenti çıkıyor. Forumlar coşup, sakinleşiyor, vs. Gerçekten Games-Workshop hiçbir şey değil ise, son yaptığı değişiklikler ile 40K'da heyecan yaratmayı başardı diye iç geçiriyorum. İyi mi kötü mü bilmiyorum bizim gibi oyuncular için, ama firma için yararlı olduğu kesin.

- Mark Twain