Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: Yeni Dark Angels  (Okunma sayısı 3752 defa)

Ruhi

• İleti: 5825
    • E-Posta
Yeni Dark Angels
« : Ocak 14, 2013, 09:21:44 ÖÖ »
Alıntı
Goatboy is back on another glorious Monday.  Lets look at our newest codex.

I had my birthday the day before and I look back on my 35 years of living and think - man I really care about plastic models too much.  But then I remember how much fun I have talking about this crazy game and come back to my senses.  As I am sure you all know we just got a brand new codex to chit chat about.

This Saturday saw the poetry loving marines come down from their floating space fortress and take on the evil and vile Chaos Marines in games of battle and mayhem.  I quickly woke up and drove out to my local shop to grab the hard covered piece of fiction and decided to give it a few once overs to get a feel of the book and really how GW wants 6th edition to work out.  First impressions have me being very happy for my Dark Angel friends as I feel the book does a lot of good and gives you more options then just a wall of 2+ saves that you force to roll 1's to compete with.  In fact I am hoping the rest of the books follow this design and we have a nice batch of decent armies that all have chances to kick ass with.

Here are some of the interesting pieces I found as I started to read this manual full of feathers and hoodies.  The first thing is that it is interesting to see most of the IC's do not have ATSKNF.  This is huge as I still think the best combo is IG + Battle Bro and this is a way to curb some of that.  The only one that still has it is the Tech Marine who makes his force org comeback as an upgradable purchase to an HQ option.  I don't expect to see him that much as Veteran squads will be a big help for your DA armies.

This leads us to the next neat thing in the Chapter Banners.  There are a lot of doozies and you have to make sure to put them on a Character option in the Vet Unit.  You need to have the ability to Look out sir when facing massed firepower if you want to keep your fluttering cloak upright and your mean rules working.  The Salvo banner seems to be interesting in that it gives you a Horus Heresy feel with your bolters raining down a metric crap ton of shooting.  We did some basic math and just shuddered to think of the amount of saves you can force on your opponent.  The FNP banner is very expensive and I am left wondering if it will end up just not cutting it for a lot of armies.  It might be good on paper but it's cost and its somewhat fragile nature (Small unit carrying it etc) might live it sitting in the codex.  The Salvo Banner will give you an initial bit of offense before your opponent tries to remove it.

The other bit of offensive murder is the 5 Vehicle batch of Land Speeders you might be seeing.  At 75 points a pop you can pour a crap ton of bullets and frag missile on an enemy.  As I have been the victim of massive speeder fire (Screw you Darkwynn) I know that 5 of these guys coming from reserves will be a big ole pain in your bootie.  If you want to buy the DJ booth you can even use a Dark Shroud to make them a lot more annoying to shoot at from across the table top as well.

I like how this book feels like they really spent a lot of time designing how the army needs to work.  There are things in here that make sense such as the removal of ATSKNF from IC's as well as the lack of Combat  Squads on your Terminator unit.  To combat that they gave the Terminators Split Fire which is a neat add on to help give you more options while you play.  This is what the game needs as the more options you have will allow you to generate more feats of fun during these massive dice throwing battles.

The Terminators are also pretty interesting with your secret ballot writing shenanigans.  I can expect most armies to come down turn 1 with some mix of Drop Pods, Salvo Banners, and dice rolls.  You might see Turn 2 if they are forced to go first versus a Demon army.  In fact I think this book does a mean job of hurting Demons as well as GK.  The bullets that can fire out from this army will do a number on those expensive shiney marines.  The army seems to have some fear of the Armor 13 wall of the Crons but time will tell if that army comes out to be a lot stronger then the Cron air we have articles complaining about.

I like the list of "magic" weapons we have.  Chaos Space Marines have started the trend and I hope to see more.  Maybe if we get Tau we can get some high science items like "Mega XX Fusion 40.1b" and other neat options.  I am sure if the Eldar are coming we will have some crazy super weapons as well.  These extra bits of ancient fluff help seal the deal for me and I am sure I will end up sighing when someone shoots the Lion's' Roar at my huddled Zombies.

The other bit of awesome from the book is the coming of cheap Prescience with the 65 points Librarian.  I have hated that power so much due to Grey Knights using it with their hated Psycannons.  You can expect your Salvo touting jerks to reroll to hit when you combo them up with the Divination Primaris power.  You can even add on some Terminator armor if you want.

I am not sure on the flyers yet as I just don't see the need in them.  You have Flak Missiles for your Anti Flyer options and the one decent looking one comes in at more points then the Dragon and still is only Strength 6 on all its options.  I like how it looks but I just don't see the need for it. I would just end up throwing more dice from your speeders into an anti flyer option.  The other stinker left in this book is the Scouts as the regular Marines are just too cheap to not take instead of the Scouts.

I most likely won't be playing a Dark Angels army because even though it is a 3+ book it isn't the type of army I need to paint up.  I am enjoying my Chaos builds and still have more then enough avenues to test out the evil marines.  I am excited for my local players that have been waiting for a more exciting book.  It will be fun to play against them which is usually a good sign for the game.  I am sure we will see some good lists coming and I do have some ideas that might be fun and good on the table top.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2013/01/goatboys-40k-dark-angels-breakdown.html
« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 14, 2013, 10:41:33 ÖÖ Gönderen: anchorite »
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Ruhi

• E-Posta
Yeni Dark Angels!
« Yanıtla #1 : Ocak 14, 2013, 09:23:14 ÖÖ »
http://www.facebook.com/groups/sihirli40k/

Linki direk paylaşmak mı değil mi diye düşündükten sonra..  Facebook grubu linki attım. Burada Codex var.

« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 14, 2013, 01:50:12 ÖS Gönderen: anchorite »
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

Ruhi

• E-Posta
Ynt: Yeni Dark Angels!
« Yanıtla #2 : Ocak 14, 2013, 09:30:58 ÖÖ »
Genel olarak kuralları ben çok beğendim. Keşke bir Erdinç veya Iain sık sık oynaya da masada Dark Angel görsek diye iç geçirdim. (Iain Ocak'ta geri geliyorum demişti gerçi ya bakalım.)

Öncelikle en merakla beklediğim şey olmadı. Whirlwind'i Anti Air'a çevirmemişler. Ama Heavy Devastator Squadları aynı Chaos Space Marine'lerde olduğu gibi AA upgrade'i alabiliyor ve oldukça ucuzlar. Flyerlar ise gene 160+ puan.. (Flyerların puanlarının yüksek olması trait'i devam ediyor.)

Kitabın en beğendiğim tarafı, gerçekten bu adamlar başka bir kafa dedirtiyor. Hani 5th edition SM codex'lerinde de o vardı. Bu Codex'de bir adım daha ileri götürmüşler. Özel Chaos hatredları, farklı Warlord traitleri, "kullandıkları chapter'a özel silahları" (hem de bir sürü var. Close Combat için de special şeyler var, flyerların özel silahları var, vs), özel üniteleri.

Adamların özel biker ve terminatör üniteleri cidden farklı. Kullandıkları silahlar farklı öncelikle. Özel bazı assult kuralları da cabası hani.

Nasıl, güçlü mü güçsüz mü diye sordum kendime de.. Hani ne kadar iyiler bilemedim. Her şey normal'e göre pahalı, ama ceplerinde bir sürü numaraları var. Görmek lazım diye düşündüm ve bu hoşuma gitti.

Ekleme: Unutmadan; 2 tane Warhammer Fantasy'den kopya var. Birincisi özel eşyalar. Sergeant'ların bile alabileceği özel chapter relicleri var. Hani tam süpriz durumu oluyor. İkincisi bir sürü BSB banner'ı. White Scars için düşünüp duruyordum, kesin yapacağım ama bir işe yaramayacak diyordum. Adamlar Dark Angels için uğraşmışlar. Command Squad'a upgrade edilebilecek 5-6 tane banner var ve bazıları cidden güçlü ve acayip pahalı (i.e. 80+ pts). Çok kuul olmuş. :)
« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 14, 2013, 09:41:24 ÖÖ Gönderen: anchorite »

- Mark Twain

mereghost

• Katılımcı
  • İleti: 415
    • E-Posta
Ynt: Yeni Dark Angels
« Yanıtla #3 : Ocak 17, 2013, 06:25:25 ÖÖ »
Banner'lar falan çok şık da, apokalips falan oynamadıkça sahalarda göreceğimizi hiç sanmıyorum.

Ya ben kitabı beğendim, öyle cheese'lik bir durum yok galiba. Kurallar güzel (bir iki tanesi baya da sert), modeller güzel, şahane ordu olmuş bence.

Bak ne göreceğiz: Azrael. Adam öküz gibi olmuş, her Dark Angels ordusunda en az bir tane. Mümkün olsa iki tane alırsın, o kadar iyi adam. Aslanım benim. Koçum.

Çok plasma var ama cıvık kuralları yok, adam gibi plasma. Knight'lar falan da şık, ya güzel olmuş işte. thepiratebay bu arada

blackwinter

• İleti: 1627
« Yanıtla #4 : Ocak 17, 2013, 08:18:10 ÖÖ »
Genel olarak kuralları ben çok beğendim. Keşke bir Erdinç veya Iain sık sık oynaya da masada Dark Angel görsek diye iç geçirdim. (Iain Ocak'ta geri geliyorum demişti gerçi ya bakalım.)

Öncelikle en merakla beklediğim şey olmadı. Whirlwind'i Anti Air'a çevirmemişler. Ama Heavy Devastator Squadları aynı Chaos Space Marine'lerde olduğu gibi AA upgrade'i alabiliyor ve oldukça ucuzlar. Flyerlar ise gene 160+ puan.. (Flyerların puanlarının yüksek olması trait'i devam ediyor.)

Kitabın en beğendiğim tarafı, gerçekten bu adamlar başka bir kafa dedirtiyor. Hani 5th edition SM codex'lerinde de o vardı. Bu Codex'de bir adım daha ileri götürmüşler. Özel Chaos hatredları, farklı Warlord traitleri, "kullandıkları chapter'a özel silahları" (hem de bir sürü var. Close Combat için de special şeyler var, flyerların özel silahları var, vs), özel üniteleri.

Adamların özel biker ve terminatör üniteleri cidden farklı. Kullandıkları silahlar farklı öncelikle. Özel bazı assult kuralları da cabası hani.

Nasıl, güçlü mü güçsüz mü diye sordum kendime de.. Hani ne kadar iyiler bilemedim. Her şey normal'e göre pahalı, ama ceplerinde bir sürü numaraları var. Görmek lazım diye düşündüm ve bu hoşuma gitti.

Ekleme: Unutmadan; 2 tane Warhammer Fantasy'den kopya var. Birincisi özel eşyalar. Sergeant'ların bile alabileceği özel chapter relicleri var. Hani tam süpriz durumu oluyor. İkincisi bir sürü BSB banner'ı. White Scars için düşünüp duruyordum, kesin yapacağım ama bir işe yaramayacak diyordum. Adamlar Dark Angels için uğraşmışlar. Command Squad'a upgrade edilebilecek 5-6 tane banner var ve bazıları cidden güçlü ve acayip pahalı (i.e. 80+ pts). Çok kuul olmuş. :)

bırakalım bu kendine -özel chapter = Grey Knight- özentiliklerini.
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"

Ruhi

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #5 : Ocak 17, 2013, 10:59:00 ÖÖ »
Tüm Marine'ler aynı, bir tek Grey Knightlar farklı durumu da hani.. :)

- Mark Twain

Mustafa

• İleti: 937
  • Forum Enthusiast
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #6 : Ocak 17, 2013, 11:00:21 ÖS »
Alıntı
bırakalım bu kendine -özel chapter = Grey Knight- özentiliklerini.
Battle-Brother doğru söylüyor. Yaşa !  :)
Öyle yok efendim terminator leri troop yapmak falan bize özel bir şeydir. GW niye DA ları bu kadar göğe çıkarmaya çalışıyor ki ?
Ona buna upgrade almak da neymiş, her yerlerinde bir şey çıkarak geliyorlar, Kara melekler de kimmiş ? Sıradan marine chapter ı işte. Ultramarineler' den nefret ederdim, ama artık Kara melekler' den daha çok nefret ediyorum.
« Son Düzenleme: Mart 03, 2013, 11:27:27 ÖS Gönderen: Downtrodden »

mereghost

• Katılımcı
  • İleti: 415
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #7 : Ocak 18, 2013, 03:20:38 ÖS »
Kıskanmayın lan :) Hemen çamura yattınız

Antimodes

• Misafir
  • İleti: 1065
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #8 : Ocak 18, 2013, 03:44:44 ÖS »
Ben codexi çok begendim. Tam tadında olmus. Ve puanlamalar tam ayar olmuş.

Mesela, bizde predator auto cannon ile 60 puan. Yanlara lascannon sponsor almak 60 puan. Auto cannonı TL lascannon ile değiştirmek 40 puan. Herkes 120 puana auto cannon artı lascannon sponsors şeklinde kullanıyor.

Dark angles da bunu şu şekil yapmışlar. Alte 60 değil 75 puan ki hakettiği bu. Ama lascannon sponsorlar 60 değil 40puan ki bence mantıklı. Üstüne auto cannon TL lascannon değişikliği 40 değil 25 puan ki inanılmaz mantıklı.
120 puandan 160 puana çıkılmaz ama AP2 nin 6th ed önemi de düşünülünce 115 puandan 140 puana çıkılabilinir. Bu sayede tek seçnekten 2 seçeneğe çıkmış predator.

Daha böyle bir sürü mantıklı değişiklik yapmışlar. Çok ama çokbeğendim gerçekten.