Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: 2nd Edition Geyiği  (Okunma sayısı 2915 defa)

Sulcalen

• Üye
  • İleti: 963
    • E-Posta
2nd Edition Geyiği
« : Mayıs 13, 2012, 01:14:12 ÖÖ »
Şık yazı olmuş, aşağıdaki yorumlara bakmanızı öneririm

http://www.dungeonmastering.com/tools-resources/the-top-5-things-to-miss-about-2nd-edition

"Fast forward a few years. My current tabletop group has been playing 3e since we got together, and I’m in a couple of 4e play-by-post games which have proven to be quite fun. I still have my old 2e rulebooks around, but these days they’re mostly there for nostalgia. I love the memories of crazy adventures that come back to me when I glance through those books, but Pelor knows I don’t miss using those rules now that I’ve tried something else." Aynı hisler, ne denir ki daha fazla :-\

"Undead could pose a serious threat; there was something called Level Loss, instead of this “negative level” crap. I love Level Loss – it put genuine terror in the hearts of my players, and I’ve had to bring it back for 3E in order to make Undead scary again. And no, it wasn’t hard to figure out."Buna güldüm valla öyleydi ya

"We blew 100 dollars on 4.0 and I think Im going to shelve it next to 3.5 for that very reason. Like Nickalin said, its what YOU enjoy and what works for YOU. If anyone has played 2nd ed and is currently playing 4.0 and prefers the latter, please let me know what is the advantage cause wizards of the coast will not answer any of my e-mails." Bu da güzel bir yorum

"Besides I’m a Planescape DM. From what I understand they have destroyed my whole cosmology, and it’s requisite alignment system. The new editions are fun for a lot of people, but I think they have taken too much flavor from video games in order to appeal to a fresh audience."

"I am what they call a grey hair now, lol. I started with 1st edition while in school and 2nd while in the Army. I still have all my books. I take them by the local shop and let the younger crowd see books that many of them have only seen pictures of. The store owner talked me into running a 2nd edition night so now i get to take a new group of people to the places that I loved so well. I think that is the most important thing for us old school gamers, to let the next group know were they came from ."

"The other thing that endears the older game to me is the lack of emphasis that the game puts on Min/Maxing a character, the emphasis for most additional material in 2nd ed is mostly flavor related. More Modern editions of the game seem to wrap Min/Maxing in a thin layer of flavor text just so they can say “see not JUST power gaming”." Çok doğru, isabetli bir yorum daha

"I’m not really sure where I was going here. I think I was just trying to explain why the newer editions seem to be more geared toward video-gamers and the new “fantasy” movement. I put quotations around the word fantasy because at this time it’s being used so loosely I’m not even sure what it means anymore."

"My take on 2nd edition was that EVERYTHING was more deadly. I also did not need a feat to tell me I could sidestep if I felt like doing so …2nd Edition is Role Playing. 3rd edition and up is Roll Playing."

Üniversite sınavına Ege Üni. de girmiştim, sınava giderken yolda ve orada beklerken Ranger's Handbook u okuyordum, o kadar net hatırlıyorum ki 15 yılı geçmiş oysa ki, o kitap hala kitaplığım da diğer ...'s handbookların arasında duruyor. Acayip nostalji oldum valla

« Son Düzenleme: Mayıs 13, 2012, 01:39:32 ÖÖ Gönderen: Sulcalen »

Ruhi

• İleti: 5825
    • E-Posta
Ynt: 2nd Edition Geyiği
« Yanıtla #1 : Mayıs 13, 2012, 10:28:38 ÖÖ »
Duyguları anlıyorum. Herkesin ilk keyfi aldığı oyunlar değerli falan ama.. "Roll playing" de denmez kardeşim. Heh.

Arada bir Cumaları bizim çocuklarla Dungeon of Death'de geçen oyunu bitirmeye çalışıyoruz. NPC sayısı: 16 diyor mesala dövüşecek. Yav, savaş savaş bitmez bunlar yav. Ben 2nd Edition'daki skill olmama olayının da acayip RP'siz olduğunu düşünürüm hep.

Ama duygular tabi. :)
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain