Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: WARHAMMER FANTASY 9th Edition  (Okunma sayısı 11903 defa)

Öz highlore

• İleti: 1531
    • E-Posta
WARHAMMER FANTASY 9th Edition
« : Eylül 06, 2013, 11:51:15 ÖS »
Ve..... 9.th edisyona doğru uzun yolculuğumuzu başlatalım...

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2013/09/wfb-rumors-9th-edition.html
The elves are watching

tulmir

• İleti: 986
  • for the Lady and for the King!
    • E-Posta
Ynt: WARHAMMER FANTASY 9th Edition
« Yanıtla #1 : Ekim 07, 2013, 02:16:03 ÖS »
2014 Nisan'da gozuken olasi Bretonnia update'i yerine WoodElves'ler gecmis gozukuyor. Kesin olan sey ise Dwarf'larin Ocak-Subatta yeni kitap alacak olmasi.

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #2 : Kasım 19, 2013, 12:16:56 ÖÖ »
via Tim from the Faeit 212 inbox
Release Plan for 2014
 January - Dwarfs
February - Imperial Guard I
March - Imperial Guard II
April - Wood Elves & new GW Page/Shop
May - Orks (40k)
June - Bretons
July - WHFB 9th Edition Rulebooks & Starter Set
August - Space Wolves
September - Orcs & Goblins I
October - Orcs & Goblins II

via an anonymous source from the Faeit 212 inbox
Next coming Armies are Tyranids, Imperial Guard & Spacewolves for 40k and Dwarfs, Wood Elves and Orcs & Goblins for Fantasy.

Öz highlore

• E-Posta
The elves are watching

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #4 : Ocak 12, 2014, 10:52:46 ÖS »
Görünen o ki 9th editiob başlangıç seti Orcs&Goblins vs Empire. Bayağıdır bu haberi okuyorum ama hala söylenti. Link burada:

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/warhammer-9th-edition-starter-set-and.html

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #5 : Ocak 21, 2014, 10:57:54 ÖS »
Bretonnia, Wood Elves ve Beastmen iptal edilecel söylentileri arasında bu söylenti diğerlerini yalanlıyor. Çok değil, 2-3 aya ne olup bittiğini anlarız. Buyrun burdan okuyabilirsiniz:

Alıntı
Like the changing of the seasons rumors come and go.  Here is the latest set doing the rounds and what is being said about 2014 and Warhammer Fantasy.

via Dakka's Necronspurs2012

Warhammer Fantasy Army Books in Order
-Dwarfs
-Wood Elves
-Bretonnia
-Beastmen

WFB 9th
-The new starter set for Warhammer Fantasy 9th Edition set to be released this summer will contain Orcs & Goblins and Empire. The set will contain mounted riders for Empire and Gunners. Night Goblins and Orcs with a River Troll for O&G. There is set to be around 50 models in this set with more than said here.
Note this is from a good source - though the models content is not to definite.

New GW Website
-New site launches in March
-GW, Black Library, Forgeworld sites all merged under the new site umbrella. Unknown if the new FW/BL products will get their own separate areas, or merged into the existing army sub-sections.

-Forgeworld products available from the new webstore and also orderable in GW stores.
-Expanded hobby tips and paint schemes content.
-Games Workshop are changing their current look and will have their site, magazines and stores updated by the end of the year.

Dwarfs
-Dwarfs are set to get a heavy release in the first two weeks of February.
-Week 1 is the Army Book and all redos of metal/finecast kits along with troops units.
-Week 2 is new kits and the larger ones like warmachines and characters, a new plastic dwarf king clampack.
-Dwarf Slayers and Hammerers will get a new plastic kit and a new siege engine as well as a war alter will be released.

More Conversation Here

~Looks like 2013 saw the speed of releases increase - 2014 will be the year of integration of the GW divisions.  It's also nice to see yet more rumors of the remaining WFB Army books coming down the pipe.  Only Skaven will remain after that list.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/01/wfb-2014-changes-aplenty.html

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #6 : Ocak 30, 2014, 10:47:55 ÖÖ »
belloflostsouls.net'e göre bu yılki düzen şöyle olacak:

February - Dwarfs (Sighted in the weekly White Dwarf cover)

May - Wood Elves

July / August - Warhammer Fantasy 9th (book, or boxed set - unknown details)

November - WFB Army (Bretonnia getting the most chatter)

Öz highlore

• E-Posta
The elves are watching

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #8 : Ağustos 12, 2014, 02:26:21 ÖS »
Alıntı
my source has told me information about some plans by Games Workshop:

By Summer next year all 40k Softcover will be replaced. Until 40k will be focused. After that, the releases scaled back. The number of supplement releases will be constantly; no increases in 2015.
Translation of existing supplements.

The next CSM codex is in the "pre-production". Adam Troke was commissioned to find out how to represent the legions (cult too) in the new Codex.

In the second half of 2015, Fantasy will play the main role including a new Edition.

Warhammer Visions sells not well at all. Maybe the next incarnation of the WD.

1 yıl hiçbir Fantasy release'i görmicez gibi

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #9 : Ağustos 27, 2014, 06:10:14 ÖS »
Biraz 40K gibi mi olmuş ne?

Alıntı
End Times Campaign

Each player may select one of the following force alignments to choose his army from.

The Hordes of Nagash
- Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings (not led by Settra), Undead Leigons

The Forces of Chaos
- Warriors of Chaos, Daemons of Chaos, Beastmen, Skaven, Chaos Dwarfs

The Migrators
- Orcs and Goblins, Ogre Kingdoms

The Ancients
- Lizardmen, Tomb Kings (led by Settra)

The Elven Alliance
- High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves

The Realms of Man and Dwarf
- The Empire, Bretonnia, Dwarfs

Once a player selects his alignment he must then write his forces down.

Each player has three armies under his control.
Each of these must have a 1000, 1750 and 2500point list.
So in total six lists need to be written.
Each set of lists must contain all the units in smaller versions of that list, eg. If army 1's 1000 points list has a 20 man unit of archers, the 1500 and 2000 point lists of army 1 must contain a unit of 20 archers, however the unit may be expanded upon.
All units and characters must be named, unless they would already have a name eg. Special characters or special units such as Nuln Ironsides, The Swords of Chaos etc.
All units must have as much command as possible, if it is able to take a musician, standard bearer or champion a unit must.
In every 2500 point list a special character must be taken. This character will be the armies general regardless of leadership.
Wizards must select which lore the wish to use for the entire campaign by writing it on their army list.

Öz highlore

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #10 : Eylül 06, 2014, 04:35:46 ÖS »
elven alliance mi
random guldum
The elves are watching

Deeyo

• İleti: 2452
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #11 : Eylül 06, 2014, 08:42:25 ÖS »
hoşgeldin inşalla
dey layt com and me wan go hom...

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #12 : Eylül 07, 2014, 01:06:05 ÖS »
İşte Harry, işte rumor:

You may remember last year I was being very vague about some 'radical changes' in a thread about 9th edition.

Back at the start of the year, in one of my first posts of the new year I said this:

I don't think they are trying to destroy it.
I suspect they will be trying their hardest to breath new life into it.
We are not seeing the "End times" for Warhammer just yet.

Did you see what I did there?
The clues are always there fellas.

So I first heard about all this last autumn?
I was told 2014 would be "Year zero" for Warhammer.

Had no idea what that meant at first but if you Google your way to the wikipedia you get this:

The term Year Zero, applied to the takeover of Cambodia in April 1975 by the Khmer Rouge, is an analogy to the Year One of the French Revolutionary Calendar. During the French Revolution, after the abolition of the French monarchy (September 20, 1792), the National Convention instituted a new calendar and declared the beginning of the Year I. The Khmer Rouge takeover of Phnom Penh was rapidly followed by a series of drastic revolutionary de-industrialization policies resulting in a death toll that vastly exceeded that of the French Reign of Terror.

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will (as an ideal) be purged and replaced from the ground up.

It was made clear to me that this was what we were talking about for warhammer.
Everything that existed being completely destroyed (or discarded) and something new replacing it from scratch ... purged and replaced from the ground up.

I hinted in various posts that they would be getting rid of the existing timeline, the existing map, etc. (In an effort to soften the blow. )

I am going to get this a bit wrong because I honestly can't remember where I heard it but to confirm the three book rumour .... I did hear the "End times" were going to be spread over three books.

Nagash was the first, followed by Malekith followed by Glotkin

Good luck with that!

...You have to ask yourself .... What will remain of the world as we know it when it has been ravaged in turn by the Undead, the Dark Elves, Skaven, and Chaos?

...Whatever 9th is it will be set in the grimmest, darkest post apocalyptic Warhammer fantasy world yet.

You think I haven't had all the same thoughts being voiced on here?

I can't see them throwing out everything they have done either ... but the only way to own the IP is to loose all the generic Fantasy that other companies can copy ... normal Dwarves, Elves and sure as heck you have to get rid of the historical based human armies ... or you can go build an Empire or Bretonnian army from anyone's miniatures.
I can't see them getting rid of any armies either ... but they can not continue to support all of them so some of them have to go or some get mashed together.
I can't see them wanting to reduce the number of minis you need .... but if it costs too much to complete an army people don't even start an army ...so is it better to sell some minis for a scaled down game or no minis? Is it better to ramp up the Lords and monsters allowance and keep on selling the big kits so an army is 'more tanks and less infantry' and thus less minis and easier to paint .... or sell no minis.
Simple fact is so many people have so many armies now unless they do something drastic with the look of the armies no-one is buying enough minis. The only way to force folks to buy new stuff is if we cannot use our current stuff. Some folks may refuse to buy the new stuff on principal ..... what do they care? They were not buying the stuff anyway as they already had their army. Imagine how badly Fantasy must be selling compared to 40K if anyone even thought about knocking it on the head for even a moment .... they must be thinking .... it can't make things any worse!!! What have we got to loose??? But if they are doing this why even bother completing 8th edition? Why do all the books?

I have been around and around with this in my head ..... the only thing that makes any sense to me at the end of the day is that 8th edition is complete enough and robust enough to endure a bit longer and 9th edition will not be a complete new edition of the rules .... but an alternative background and rules with which to play post End times battles but you still need the core rules to play A bit like all the stuff in Strom of Magic was an add on to the existing rules. The core rules and books will still exist for those that want to remain stuck in the timeline but if you want to be down with the cool kids you really need to buy the new post End Times stuff.

tulmir

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #13 : Eylül 09, 2014, 09:37:54 ÖS »
end times'ta kurtarıcı ırk Lizardmen olacak diyorlar, slanns are back!

Deeyo

• İleti: 2452
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #14 : Eylül 10, 2014, 09:35:47 ÖÖ »
Vak the Rock!
dey layt com and me wan go hom...