Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: 2100 pts Wermacht Panzers vs Guards Strelkovy  (Okunma sayısı 3164 defa)

Barbar139

• İleti: 2070
    • E-Posta
2100 pts Wermacht Panzers vs Guards Strelkovy
« : Haziran 01, 2012, 10:48:45 ÖÖ »
Flames of War forumunda paylaştığım BattleChronichler raporu;

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=126&aff=7&aft=543324&afv=topic
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

DNA Maniac

• İleti: 2719
    • E-Posta
Ynt: 2100 pts Wermacht Panzers vs Guards Strelkovy
« Yanıtla #1 : Haziran 01, 2012, 02:53:52 ÖS »
eline sağlık iyi olmuş.
“Almanlıktan aldığım tadı hiç bişeyden almadım.. Belki bilardo.. Ama yok lan Almanlık daha güzel” Adolf Hitler

Ruhi

• İleti: 5825
    • E-Posta
« Yanıtla #2 : Haziran 01, 2012, 04:29:56 ÖS »
Süper olmuş!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

- Mark Twain

vace

• Üye
  • İleti: 1706
  • My will be done!
« Yanıtla #3 : Haziran 01, 2012, 04:53:18 ÖS »
Bari kopya yapıştır yapsaydın burada da olsaydı.
Tomb Kings
2189+

Barbar139

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #4 : Haziran 01, 2012, 05:10:07 ÖS »
Haa di mi forum üyeliği ister...

Hemen gönderiyorum.

Barbar139

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #5 : Haziran 01, 2012, 05:14:58 ÖS »
zçtım gönderemiyorum...

FoW sitesi resim linklerini bozmuş, tüm img bölümlerini silip tekrar kopyaladım yapıştırdım vs olmadı...

pff, bilgisayardan da silmiştim nasılsa var fow forumunda diye
« Son Düzenleme: Haziran 01, 2012, 05:28:01 ÖS Gönderen: Barbar139 »

vace

• Üye
  • İleti: 1706
  • My will be done!
« Yanıtla #6 : Haziran 01, 2012, 07:52:26 ÖS »
Alıntı
Hi there,

This is my first FoW battlereport, which I used Battle Chronichler to make.

That was the third game of our local clubs, “Leningrad” campaign. It was Operation Sinyavino, German counter attack. The deal is, scenario and the opposing companies of each game is known to both sides to make it more historical. But other than that, the point values are up to the players and the lists can contain anything as long as one plays the company type that he should play. That night, the game was “Surrounded”, with the Wermacht Panzers against Guards Strelkovy.

Army Lists;

Soviets (My list)

HQ
Sappers with Reinforcements
Supply Wagon
45mm AT Guns x2

Strelkovy (2 Rifle Plt., 2 HMGs, Komissar)
Strelkovy (2 Rifle Plt., 2 HMGs, Komissar)
Tank Killer (SU-85 x4)
Tank Destruction (ZIS-2 x4, AT Rifle, Komissar)

Immediate Ambush was
Artillery (122mm How. x4, ZIS-3 x4, AT Rifle, Komissar, Observer)

Limited Air (I-153)

2100 pts

Germans

HQ (Panzer IV H x3)

Panzer Plt (Panzer IV H x3)
Panzer Plt (StuG G x4)
Full Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers
Panzer AA Gun Plt (Sdkfz 7/1 Quad 2cm x3)
Heavy Panzerspah Patrol (Sdkfz 231 8 rad x2)

Limited Air (JU 87 D Stuka)

2100 pts

Deployment

I deployed both my infantry to secure the objectives, then SU-85s and ZIS-3s covered both sides. Artillery was in ambush, ready to deploy facing which side was critical.

My opponent brought all his tanks from one side, so I deployed the ambush through there. Howitzers were ready to bombard, and ZIS-3 would make humble efforts to help SU-85s back the panzers.

Turn -1 Germans

The german air support came down, claiming two of the howitzers and made it impossible for me to use artillery. Panzers and StuGs try to shoot the SU-85 but miraculously there’re no hits. Armoured AA, Panzerspah and Gepanzerte both move slightly.

Turn -1 Soviets

In return fire, SU-85s claim two panzers. Both artillery and ZIS companies are pinned down by air, they can’t get up and get their AT Rifle teams killed by komissars. After the inspiration, howitzers move to come into range and two of the ZIS-2 Guns change direction and move to face the panzers.

Turn -2 Germans

Gepanzerte advance and stormtroop hiding behind the woods. Heavy Panzerspah tries to distract the infantry while Armoured AA shoot at the ZIS-3s. StuGs advance around the hill and get one hit on SU-85, which is saved.

Turn -2 Soviets

Seeing that two of the AA vehicles have no LoS to the back of the hill, I’ve brought my air support but all two planes were shot down by the active one. SU-85s get very good dices again and take out one more Panzer, bailing another. Now, having lost both the HQ and 2iC tanks, Germans will loose the game if I force them a Company Morale Check. In the shooting, the AA vehicles are shot down by ZIS-3. I didn’t touch the panzerspah with infantry holding my stance as GtG, they seemed harmless for the moment.

Turn -3 Germans

StuGs are again unlucky, one hit on SU-85 and again a 6 is rolled =) ZIS-3 guns are shot by the active panzer, one howitzer is down by panzerspah fire, and gepanzerte dance around the woods, shooting and rolling back, but taking no ZIS-2 down.

Turn -3 Soviets

The humble ZIS-3 claim the last panzer. Two of the SU-85s can shoot, and they take out one StuG. I think one half-track was shot down by 45mm guns that were attached to the Strelkovy.

Turn -4 Germans

Gepanzerte try to continue the dance but they fail to stormtroop, so are vulnerable to volley fire now. StuGs advance, take down two SU-85 (at last) and assault the Strelkovy. (It may not be close according to the picture but the Strelk was scattered around the big house there.) At first, german assault guns manage to destroy some stands of the horde but then, the HQ attached pioneers get into range and claim all the tanks.

Germans are forced to a company morale check, in which case, they lost the game.

I don’t know if I’ll be that lucky next time with SU-85, they were shot on 5+ in woods and saved those only shots that hit’em. Maybe a head on duel of panzers with SU-85 were a mistake, if they used to woods or the house for cover and attacked the flanks, maybe things would change. But again, I was very lucky with the dice that day =)

Üye oldum ve hallettim. ;D
Tomb Kings
2189+

Barbar139

• E-Posta
« Yanıtla #7 : Haziran 02, 2012, 12:36:21 ÖÖ »
Adamsın 8)