Merhaba Ziyaretçi

Gönderen Konu: Turnuvalar için Ordu Kurulumu  (Okunma sayısı 3188 defa)

salnihra

• Misafir
  • İleti: 196
    • E-Posta
Turnuvalar için Ordu Kurulumu
« : Mart 06, 2012, 11:29:57 ÖÖ »
BOLS'dan aldım, temel konular hakkında güzel bir özet, ordu listesi hazırlama 101 :)

The Missions
First of all most events have adopted some kind of 3 mission design. Whether it is the locked nature of the Nova, Adepticon's best out of 3 style, or even our own Battle Point mixture they all resolve around trying to win 3 different missions. This involves using the books basic missions to create a style of event that makes you constantly think throughout each turn at every action. I enjoy these events as they give me options to out play my opponent not just on dice rolls but on the constant pull and tug of a battle where you have to look past kicking the enemy in his no no place.

Building a Better Mousetrap
So with that in mind you have to create a list that helps you compete in all of these missions. First of all you will need troops. So any army list has to have either troops that will help you compete offensively or they are extremely difficult to remove. This can be due to their size, special abilities, or just plain cost effectiveness. So with troops being the only option to win 2 out of the 3 normal mission parameters you need to have decent options at the troop level.

From there you need to have options to move. Getting around the table to complete the options is the only way to win as many missions as you can. You can use different types of boxes, fast moving units, or just teleportation tricks to complete this goal. No matter what - you have to move to win a game.

So with movement being extremely important I also think you need to have an army that doesn't need to go first to win. Events have started to push bigger and bigger terrain pieces. Gone are the days of open tables and boring set ups that just encourage games of "I will fire 5 missiles at that tank..." X 3. This creates an interesting element of denying your opponent options during their turn. Creating an army that doesn't need the first turn will allow you to either mitigate your opponents initial salvo or just get an option to outplay your opponent without any dice rolls. Lately all of my lists don't need to go first because all long ranged options either can move and fire or I have other tricks to bring their damage to bear.

Now finally we get into the nuts and bolts of this design. The important factor in any army is the ability to get built on all points levels. Your army needs to have a solid core that will be able to spin and spiral out into different point levels and still be effective. In fact the core is the most important factor of any army you hope to bring throughout these yearly events.
Aşkta ve savaşta her yol mubahtır!